2020. május 25., hétfő

Angol - Éva néni

Hi guys!

Did you have a nice weekend?
I miss talking to you about all the things that happen.

Please tell me about the things that happened to you during the weekend.
I would like to talk to you on Teams for 10 minutes.

Your task:
1. Write to me on Messenger. Think of a time this week that you can tell me about your weekend. It should be today or tomorrow between 9am and 4pm preferably.
2. If the time is right for me too I'll call you and we speak on Teams. We speak only English.
3. You get a Témazáró jegy for it.
4. We say goodbye after ten minutes.

Things you should tell me about:
- how was your weekend
- what did you eat for breakfast? lunch? dinner?
- did you do any sports or did you exercise?
- how did you sleep? did you fall asleep easily? or was it hard? Did you dream anything?
- did you meet anyone?
- did you go anywhere?
- did you cook or do some housework?
- what English grade would you like to get at the end of the year?

I have online classes today from 2-3pm and tomorrow from 10-12am so we can't talk then but otherwise, yes.

If you don't write by the end of the week you get a 1.
I look forward to hearing from you.

BYE!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Testnevelés 2020.06.15.

Kedves gyerekek! Az utolsó tesi órára egy kis játékot hoztam nektek az egészséges életmódról. Üssétek ki azokat az ürgéket, amelyeknek a ...